Game Developer at Monokel
Helps kids learn to live with cystic fibrosis
Cystic Fibrosis (in german: Mukoviszidose) is a chronic illness,
where you have to regulate your medication depending on what you eat.
Especially for kids, this is a very hard concept to grasp. Plus,
it is a very rare disease, making the patients to feel quite
alone with their experiences.
That's where Muki comes in, the blue companion, that suffers from cystic fibrosis as well.
- Interactive feeding of Muki with foods, water and the medications
- Yoga and inhaling excercises
- Scheduling medication and excercises, fully customizable with phone notifications
- Lena Bohns - Project Lead, Concept, Design, Idea, Artwork
- Vivien Baguio - Programming
- Julian Viezens - Programming
- Developement in 2017
- Unity Engine 5
- Programmed in C#
- Android build